- This event has passed.
Boys Camp 2020 “Unafraid” Has Been Cancelled
August 6, 2020
We are sorry to announce, but as of now, BCMD Boys Camp has been cancelled for the summer of 2020 Due to the Covid 19 pandemic. There may be an optional camp, but there is no information available at this time
Boys Camp is a 4-day, 3-night resident camping experience dedicated to promoting missions awareness and education for boys who have completed grades 1-6 and their adult counselors. Individual Christian growth and commitment are emphasized. The boys spend time having Bible study, craft time, fishing, performing hands-on mission projects, archery, canoeing, hiking, paddle boating, etc. Summer Boys Camp is ready for its 32nd summer of providing boys and dads with a great time!
Coming closer to our Lord, Jesus Christ!
- Making friends from all over the Mid-Atlantic!
- Enjoying canoeing, paddle-boating, and swimming!
- Having age-based Bible Study daily!
- Experiencing an awesome hike to Rocks State Park!
- Sliding down a 250-foot water slide!
- Having evening vespers focused on Jesus and praising our Lord with awesome music!
- Sleeping in air-conditioned cabins with private toilets and showers!
- Having archery fun!
- Eating truly wonderful food prepared by the best camp staff on earth!
- Playing more games than you have toes and fingers (including Ga-Ga and Dodgeball)!
- Making an awesome craft using tools under the supervision of a certified contractor!
- Experiencing Hands-on mission projects for all in attendance!
- Having more fun than a roomful of chinchillas with a bottle of Tabasco sauce!
2020 Theme: Unafraid
Dates & Times: Thursday, August 6 (5 pm) through Sunday, August 9, 2020 (2:00 pm)
Age: Completed grades 1-6 and dads/substitute dads
Cost: $200.00 per camper, $100.00 per counselor
Registration Deadline: July 20, 2020
Location: Camp Wo-Me-To
Camp Wo-Me-To is located at 1200 Knopp Road in Jarrettsville, Maryland 21084, in Harford County, near Rocks State Park. It is owned and operated by Woman’s Missionary Union, an Auxiliary to the Baptist Convention of Maryland/Delaware.
Boys Camp Welcome Letter
Boys Camp Registration Form
Boys Camper Checklist
Boys Camp Scholarship Application
Boys Camp Cabin Leader Welcome Letter
Boys Camp Cabin Leader Registration Application
Boys Camp Cabin Leader Reference Letter Boys Camp cabin Leader Policy
*If you are registering as a counselor you must complete a background check online. Background check requests must be submitted by June 1, 2020. If you do not, and there is a problem with the screen that requires research, you may be disqualified from service. No volunteer can serve without an approved background check. THERE ARE NO EXCEPTIONS. You must be re-screened if it has been more than one year since your prior screen. Background checks from other organization will not be accepted. Fill out your background check here.
Date:August 6, 2020